Monday, March 31, 2008

More than just Scintillating, and Sexy

Stiletto Moody shoes and designs are in a class by themselves. One of the first things I notice on a woman is the style of shoes she is wearing, because it usually says alot about her. Truly a statement of class and distinction. Along with subtle sensuality.

It has been said that these shoes are way to high in price but I can't begin to tell you how much money I have spent in her store. However, you will find me going back time after time to see if she has anything new for my girls. From elegant formal wear to chic casual wear she simply hits the mark each and every time she releases a new style.

The texturing and sculpting is very complex and detailed but her lines are smooth and flowing. No gapping floppy heel syndrome or box like edges.

These are two of my favorite styles right now and you can find them in an array of colors as well as highly detailed scripting.

First the Ruby Red Elegant slingback for 975L
Purely delicious. Sleek and elegant. They really show off a womans sense of fine style.





















My Second choice and is simple semantics when trying to decide which style is best. It is the Black Tie me up Stilettos for 950L offering the same fine options in color and scripting.

So if you haven't gotten yourself down to this amazing and talented designers store. Please follow the below URL.

Stiletto Moody Store

No comments: