Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Canimal Challenge

Let's get ready to rumble!!!! It is Aloe and My first shopping challenge and we step up to the plate at Canimal. I, suprisingly to some, chose this location. I was trying to be nice to my friend Aloe and give her an easy first shop. I think next time I will take her some place tougher.

I have always loved tattoos on others but never really wore them myself. This has changed recently as I have gotten some open back outfits and have gone a bit wild with tattoos which you will get to see today. Not my usual fair, but it is fun to change it up ever so often. There is some great body art out there and it just might warrant a blog article or two all it's own.

Without much further ado what I bought at Canimal and decided to share with everyone. Yes, I chose Lingerie called Lust, how appropriate if I do say so myself! It was scintillating and Red Hot and I had to have it. I am all for a sexy pair of garters and the lace detailing is exquisite. It also comes with lots of mix and match options with two different bra's, corset which I am wearing, thong and panty options, and two different color stockings, everything on all layers all for $350L. You can purchase the pieces individually as well. Some sexy heels and some diamonds finish off this sexy look to keep that special someone up allllllll night long.
Outfit: Lust Full Set
Shoes: Minx exquisite Beauty Scarlet
Hair: JetDoll WWII Romance: red
Jewelry: Valencia Rare Gemstone: Formal Chocker & Earrings
Tattoo: Garden of KU Tattoo Niu-Kua_Gok
Skin: Belleza Ange Rose Dore NS Ruby Night R
Eye: High Design Dark Crystal Green Real Eyes 4

It amuses me that I live in a lovely beach house and yet I hardly ever wear a bikini, so it takes alot to make me stop and look at one. This one knocked my socks of so much so that I bought it in several color ways, not something I do often. This sexy little beach number featurs several different bikini top type including halter, with straps and without, sarong as well as different bikini bottoms. So if you are feeling daring bare more. A steal for only $325 will have you looking stylish and you never have to even get wet!

Outfit: Puyu Swimsuits (Floral)

Shoes: Minx She's Good Aqua

Hair: JetDoll WWII Romance: red

Earrings: Dalila Women Platinum Hoops

Belly Chain: Ari's trinkets - Silver Chain Belt Wicked

Sunglasses: B&G Gafas SK001 Azul

Tattoo: Canimal Body Graffiti (asian theme)

Skin: Belleza Ange Rose Dore NS Ruby Nights

Eyes: High Design Dark Crystal Green Real Eyes 4